Maze Achievement Programme
We are living in a world of relentless change, especially at an organisational level. With this rapid change personal productivity has become a strategic and operational priority for businesses at a time when many of its people are already struggling to overcome their weakening capacity to cope with a mounting workload.
To resolve this; help people ‘make what matters happen’ more often, get them out of their own way and create more flow in how they work will result in sustainably accelerating their achievements, increasing personal and organisational productivity. The happy coincidence brings greater engagement, personal satisfaction and reduction of negative stress.
This catalytic new programme is based on over two decades of research from over 5000 people, their personal performance, productivity and ability to make better choices whilst sustaining themselves.
Maze Achievement Programme© – the way to solve the ‘Productivity Puzzle’ in your organisation.
Clarity on the Reality
- Perception vs. reality
- Choices and consequences
- Mitigates negative stress
- Taking control of what matters
- Getting in my own way by…
Why you do what you do
- Why it matters
- The real reason for doing something
- Revitalising goals – ‘what is in it for me’
- Positive stress
- What makes us happy – getting what you want
- Happiness – enjoying what you got
- Sustaining myself
- Leveraging every moment
- Making all hours equal
- What does my Taskstyle dominance tell me
- Getting in my own way – accumulated habits
- The Nudges I need
- Substitution impact
- Say no to say yes
- Growing time