Introduction to Everyday Coaching Course
Wanting to have more quality conversations with others?
Need others to develop yet little time to do it?
Coaching is a way of developing the skills of others, having more valuable and collaborative conversations, engages others in decision making and as a result saves you time, it’s the reason the most successful managers and leaders adopt a coaching style.
This one day course will help your team to get things done and avoid taking a tell approach when working with others. Designed for those with little or no coaching experience and it is practical and applicable for those wanting to improve their overall communication.
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Decide which coaching style is most applicable to a variety of conversations
- Make your communications with others more valuable to both parties
- Adopt coaching as your everyday management and leadership
- Save yourself time and money
- Increase your own productivity